The conference was set up to look into the following:
- We have waited for many years for the environment to be at the heart of the economic agenda: Government has argued that it is the shift to a low carbon and resource efficient economy that will pull the UK out of the economic downturn.
- What is the role of the environmental profession in this new economy?
- Has the Government got it right?
This innovative conference will answer these questions and provide you with the latest thinking to support you and your company to make money and save money.
The conference will promote:
- The role and importance of the Environmental Professional in a Low Carbon and Resource Efficient Economy – how you can make money and save money for your company
- Government’s approach to a Low Carbon and Resource Efficient Economy including key policy initiatives, financial incentives and free support
- The latest technologies, tools, skills and environmental thinking to equip you in making a real difference to your company’s bottom line.